Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New Stove!!! (and dance video)

This is our old stove. It came with the house, and it was very old. It worked fine for almost 4 years, but recently it was inconsistently working, not to mention smelling of gas. Yuck!

This is what it looked like under the old oven! Yuck-yuck!

Morgan was over here this morning, and we all had a good time watching the men work with the stoves.

Adam and I gave the old stove a hug before it was taken out. It barely fit through the doors of the house!

This was the coolest! These straps are called a four-arm (forearm?) forklift, and they let the guys carry a really, really heavy thing pretty easily. I wanted them to use a real forklift, but oh well.

I helped them throw away the tape and Mommy told me to recycle the cardboard pieces.

That's a cool wrench. Too bad Mommy just told me I could look at it, but not touch it.

Ta da!!! Our new oven is here, to stay we hope!



We introduced Morgan to the glorious fun of The Elephant Song!!! If you're wondering when the dancing will ever begin (at the start of the video), the problem is that I put the wrong song on first, but then I fixed it.

1 comment: