Aliens from outer space at our house last Saturday morning.
My friend Wesley from next door came over for lunch, and we raided the Dress Up Chest.
Some recent work from school. Can you guess what this says/means? Clue: the "d" is reversed. See end of entry for answer.
A Christmas scene.
Illustrating January 20, 2009. The kindergarten watched history in the making on the big screen in Umble Center.
My parents are a bit concerned about this one... Let's just call it funny!
On Sunday we made a fort in the backyard, and then Daddy took me sledding with other kids from church (and without the camera).
Can I have a cookie, please?
Mm-mmm...
The fate of several new Lego people. Mommy helped me put them back together, so that I don't lose the parts. But you have to admit, this is pretty cool...And the decoded caption is: I can do art!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment