Friday, August 20, 2010

Back to School (Phase One)

Grandma Jan took us "Back to School" shopping. Mommy, who has never taken us shopping for our own clothes, was dubious, but it was a fun outing.


Ira helped, too.

Can you believe it--we settled on t-shirts with toys attached!

The night before school started at Chandler Elementary, there was a family picnic and Open House. This is my seat, right next to the gecko, who we have since named Watersnapper. My teacher's husband was hanging out with him that night.

My classroom!


Bright-eyed (and -shirted) and bushy-tailed 2nd grader!

My walking companion for the first 2 weeks.

Lining up.

Last brother-kiss...

That's my teacher, Mrs. Schwartz.

I don't have to go back to school yet! But to tell you the truth, I get a bit lonely without Theo. So it's a good thing Grandma Jan is around, and I have been able to arrange a few playdates. I go to Eighth Street Pre-School after Labor Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment