Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Grandma Jan Visits

Grandma Jan paid us a visit last week, and we had so much fun! Much of the fun went by unphotographed, it was that much fun! But we did catch a few moments.

I'm a sitting-up kind of guy these days!



Valentine Workshop that GJ got started.

On Saturday we built a fort with some of the snow piled in the backyard.




We said goodbye to Grandma Jan on Sunday afternoon, and the next Sunday we'll be with Grandpa Dale and Grandma Charlene in Vail, Colorado. We are grateful for such wonderful grandparents, and only wish they all lived closer to us (or we to them, I suppose). Still, great visits like this one are the next best thing.

The snow in Goshen is melting...it must be time to head to the mountains!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it awesome when they can sit up now? So much freer from your arms or swing or bouncer seat or exersaucer! You can just plop them on the floor. I absolutely LOVE to watch Jaydon go back to a sitting position!

    ReplyDelete