This Sunday, June 29, I was ordained. A lovely day. Here are some parts of it:

Our small group read scripture.

My mentor preached...

..and gave me this very special gift. Can't you feel the love?

The representatives of our two conferences put the tough questions to me! :)


Surrounded by prayer.



During the prayer Ira kept dropping his sailboat and getting it back--quite a fun game.

Words of response.

Offering anointing to all.


The blessing of the first ice cream cone!

Ice cream social.


Receiving a Palestinian needlework stole from my pastoral teammates!


Maybe the oldest 0ne has the clearest sense of the lot of a PK?


A sugar and spice cake Mom and I made. It was a real honor to have my mom and my parents-in-law, and other family and friends, join me at various points in the day.

My AMAZING Book Club hosted a delightful Open House, despite the tornado warnings!


And there you have it. I'm official. Thanks, all.
No comments:
Post a Comment