On Saturday we celebrated Adam's second birthday (which will really be on Wednesday). Grandma made a train cake...
...with Mommy's help. There was an engine, with a 2 on the roof, and an animal car, and a coal (blueberries) car. Chugga chugga choo choo!
Morgan and I played some music on the piano together! On Wednesday we'll both be two (instead of just her).
After Adrienne and Sara and Dave came, we opened my presents. This was a lot of fun, and the older kids enjoyed the suspense, too.
We ate sandwiches and stuff for lunch, but it sure was hard to concentrate on the food with the cake in front of our noses!
The finished product.Grandma Charlene helped me blow out my candles! If the cake had just been a bit closer it would have been easier. On Wednesday morning, my real birthday, Grandma Jan and Theo and Mommy came into my room and sang to me when I woke up, and they had two candles burning in a bowl of yoghurt! I grinned through my paci, and then blew the candles out, and then said, "Oh, thank you!"
Happy Birthday Adam. I guess your gift will be delivered toyou when you come visut Gma Jan. Your cake looked so cool.
ReplyDelete