In the car on the way to Iowa for Easter weekend, we both played with Legos. I made this awesome superhero.
I stacked stuff on top of stuff, and then I threw a few Legos, and then they took the Legos away! No fair!
For some reason, Mommy didn't take many pictures at all, so we can't really show everything fun that happened. We had so much fun in Iowa: watched sheep being sheared (they made WIERD sounds!), visited our great-grandparents, dyed Easter eggs, had a brunch with the Yoder relatives (lots of kids our ages), and played outside on the riding toys when it wasn't too cool (or when we were getting too rambunctious inside). I'm sure I forgot to mention some of the fun--oh yeah, we BOTH got birthday presents! It was a super time. This picture shows us getting a kick out of Pac-man.Morgan and I really like Grandma and Grandpa's marble roller. I like to say that the marbles go "down and around, down and around, down and around," like Grandma wrote in a book of pictures once.
Before we left on Easter Day, Grandma had us search for our baskets in the house because it was cold/snowing outside. The baskets were full of cool stuff, but once I saw Morgan's "pretty" pink and white one, I was very jealous and couldn't understand why Grandma had chosen that fancy one for her, and a boring one for me. When Mommy told me that pink is usually a girl's color, I said, "I want to be a girl." In the end I apologized to Grandma, and the treats were in fact awesome.
I sat down on the steps to begin looking through my basket. The little wind-up chickie is so cute! Sandi also had cool Easter bags for us--thanks Sandi and Grandma!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment