In the morning I helped Mommy with her sermon! This was a plan she and I had talked about before, and as we planned it together this time a few days ago, I said to her, "Mommy, the present I want from you is a sermon." She told that to the people in her sermon, too.
Mommy was talking about how we can explore the Bible, and while she did that I was working on Legos beside her. More specifically, I had a red tractor I got from Brad and Andrea and Ollie and Ada, took it all apart, and then put it back together again in a new way. The idea was that we receive the Bible, but to really get to know it we have to take it apart and put it back together ourselves with our new understandings. I had fun, and lots of people told me I did well. It was fun to have Grandma and Grandpa at church, too.
On the day before my birthday we played with Grandma and Grandpa a lot! We had fun with a new game we got at a garage sale that morning, Kerplunk!Anyway, after church on my birthday, we came home and had yummy Chinese food and then chocolate fondue for my special dessert. Then I opened presents from the family, including these awesome 3D glasses and tracing/coloring set. Thanks to everyone who made the many days of my birthday so special!
No comments:
Post a Comment