
My sixth birthday party was on Friday, so during the day Mommy and Adam got the cake ready to decorate. Can you tell what it is going to be?

As soon as I got home I started in on the decoration. I wanted to do it all myself, except for some details, which I asked Mommy to do.

I waited patiently!

The finished project! Skittles and white icing seem to be the theme this year.

My friends came at 3:00. We started by opening presents, and then it was VERY hard to put them down to do anything else.

We then ate cake and goldfish crackers.

Blast off!

Look at this weird picture! Mommy took it right after I blew out the candles--can you see the flames leaping out?

My friends, 6 for my sixth birthday.

We tried to play some games, but there was too much energy in the group. So we went outside and played in the trees...

...and in the hedge. This was a fun place to play spies.

Our babysitter Beth came and drew pictures for my friends to color. She drew whatever we asked her to--cool cars, flowers, animals, or anything!

Breanna gave me sidewalk paint, and we had fun painting the sidewalk and the trees.

We also picked a few fresh spring flowers.

This spy watch stole the show! I had a fun party--ask Mommy and Daddy for the more frustrating details from their standpoint (or read between the lines above). For me it was all good!
No comments:
Post a Comment