Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Nature Nuts

Theo: We went to a nature program at Oxbow Park today. We dug in different kinds of dirt to find bugs and stuff. I loved holding the worms! I also liked eating the gummy worms in the snack. Another cool thing was that we saw a real live deer. I told Mommy it was the first real, live deer I had ever seen in my whole life, but she wasn't so sure.


We've also been enjoying the nature in our backyard. Theo loves running around and getting wet and dirty. Adam liked getting Theo's t-shirt wet and dragging it here and there. Sometimes Adam had to take a break and just observe Theo expend his energy.


Painting update: We'll definitely be done tomorrow! The front door is now the dark rust color of the shutters (the only real color change), and we are very pleased with it.

1 comment:

  1. Oliver likes the picture of Theo with the worm and said "Theo has tea eats apple."

    ReplyDelete