
Yesterday we swam at Jonathan and Terri's pool, right next to our cousin Morgan's new house. At first I (Theo) was pretty timid, but after a little while I discovered two things: I can walk in the shallow end by myself (last summer I just stuck to the steps), and I LOVE to swim around--and especially jump from the top step--with a
floatie.

And guess what! Grandpa Dale and Grandma Charlene were there, too! Grandpa made us laugh with his water squirting, and Grandma held me (Adam) on her lap. I was not
interested in getting in very far, but I liked sitting with Grandma or Daddy or Mommy on the steps.

Aunt Sara made us laugh, too! She is
soooo funny! Uncle Dave played with (me) Theo, but I told him not to be a shark and bite me. After we got out, Morgan and I (Adam) played with the river rocks. We both loved the flower pinwheel.
Hurray!!! I can watch my cousins on their blog. I always talk about Adam and Theo and now I can look at pictures all the time.
ReplyDelete