Monday, January 21, 2008

Going to Iowa for the Weekend



We went to Iowa this weekend!

The first day in Iowa we went to visit our great-grandparents. They each love to play with us! Then we had lunch and naps. After naps we went to IMS to see Vince play basketball. He made a couple of baskets and played really well. He's number 14 in this picture.

I liked the game, but was more content eating popcorn in the second half.

On Monday morning Tommy played his saxophone for us! We danced to his awesome music!


But it was kind of loud...

Tommy also played video games with me. We did play with Legos and other stuff, too.

Grandpa and I played with the house. I liked putting people to bed and waking them up.

On Monday morning we took Tommy with us to the Crowded Closet. We wish he could have some all the way home with us in the car!

See that over there?

We ate lunch quick in Iowa City before hitting the road. I tried raw onions for the first time, and since this is the second one I picked up and ate, I guess I liked them!

No comments:

Post a Comment