Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas III: Lancaster, PA

We left very early in the morning to go to Grandma Jan's house in Pennsylvania. We were pretty good riders, even though it is not fun to be in the car soooo long. While we were listening to the story of Kintaro I made this model of the "Big Red Oni Monster"!

I liked opening the flaps in my big books, and trying to grab whatever Theo had.

On Christmas Eve we made a fire. The three boys helped Daddy.

Then we took the people from the Christmas story out of the box and set up the creche. Adam liked to give Baby Jesus little kisses.

Then we opened our stockings. There was lots of fun stuff in each one--puppets...

gadgets...

and other little toys! Thanks Grandma and Brad and Andrea and Mommy and Daddy. I think the adults opened their stockings after we went to the Christmas Even service and then went to bed.

We opened other presents Christmas morning. This is the "present" Theo wrapped for Grandma Jan. We all had real presents, too.

I got a little doll with a paci and two bottles--milk and Orange Fanta!

Ollie got a kid's guitar, which we all thought was pretty cool!

We had a band on Ollie's new drum, guitar, and whistle. As you can tell, our audience was rather unimpressed.

We all got Bilibos, which you can spin around in. A few days later we had some fun using them as stepping stones.

No comments:

Post a Comment