
It's Christmas time! And Mommy let me wear these antlers that were her gift from the MYF White Elephant party.

Daniel and I were playing the other day and we finally decided on playing Santa. So I made these reindeer. I also made some other Lego Christmas decorations for my room (not necessarily Christmas-themed). On one shelf I put lots of red and green blocks and I called it The Red and Green World!

Tis the season for eating treats! Can you guess what I was enjoying here?

That's right--M&Ms!

It snowed a lot last Sunday, and that feels like Christmas, too. I (Theo) asked Mommy one morning, "Why did God make it snow so much?" She asked me what I thought, and I said, "That's because God doesn't want us to go to war."

Today was the First Annual Siemens-Rhodes Family Christmas! That's just us! We took cookies to the neighbors, made this snowman (I made the middle ball all by myself--Theo), and had our favorite meal--pancakes, eggs and sausages.

After supper and clean-up we lit the angel chimes candles and read the Christmas story. Then we opened our presents! It was fun--Theo got a Lego lap-desk for the car, and Adam got some tractors and we each got a box of sugar cereal.
No comments:
Post a Comment