Tuesday, December 4, 2007

What's Been Happening

Sometimes when Mommy or Daddy are cleaning up, I like to help. Sometimes.

Plain old everyday silliness.

Who undid the snaps on my overalls?

I was pretty sick this past month, and even had a burst eardrum. While I felt so awful, I wanted my paci all the time. At breakfast I would take a bite, then a suck, and so on.

Statue of Liberty!

When we were at the Co-op I asked Mommy to buy this squash. It is pretty, but we all agreed that we won't need to eat spaghetti squash again for a long time. But maybe that's just because we didn't really know how to make it as yummy as it can be?

Blast off!

One day we made plans for a rocket. We copied this rocket from a Curious George book.

And here's the final product, with a pointy top and all!

Daddy was so funny when he came home the other day. He made a little rubber ball chase around in this white bowl!

On Sunday Mommy worked on some writing, and we boys ended up reading together in the kitchen! It seemed like a LOOOONG afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment