Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Thanksgiving and Rhodes Christmas

We had a yummy Thanksgiving meal at Sara and Dave's house this year. Lots of Iowa family came out, and it was a big group. Then the rest of that long weekend we hung out at Sara and Dave's for the Rhodes Christmas. Tommy played with me a lot...

...and Vince did, too, when I begged him! We had lots of fun with our Iowa family!

Morgan's horsie is so cool!

Grandma...

...and Grandpa read to the two littlest. You can see the cotton in my ear, since it was running so much from my burst eardrum! :( But by this time I was feeling a lot better than when I had all that pressure built up (before the rupture). I could hardly sleep at night for at least five night in a row! But that is another story...

Saturday morning we had a super breakfast, but Theo could hardly eat for excitement about the presents!

I liked to brush my hair and have others brush my hair with a little brush.

I wrapped up some of Morgans' little toys as a "present" for Tommy! It was so exciting watching him open it!

Morgan got a cradle and high chair. It was all Theo could do not to leap on all the other presents, no matter whose they were!

Morgan and I had fun stuffing her dolly into the highchair and feeding him.

I squealed with delight as I opened my town center rug! The Megabloks dump truck was a big hit, too.


Grandma and Grandpa gave me cool building blocks, and Tommy gave me a fire engine Lego set. So awesome!

And there's a glimpse of our first Christmas of 2007! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment