Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christmas Tree!!!

This afternoon we drove up to Bristol to cut our very own Christmas tree! We drove through a bumpy lot to get to the best trees, then got out. There were so many to choose from! But the first thing I saw was this stump, and I said, "This must have been the bestest one."

The trees look so good in pictures from far away, but we walked a long time (I was carried) before we found the bestest one for us.

I saw this tree stump and said. "Boken. Fit it!"

I just had to jump up and down for JOY! This whole trip was so incredibly exciting!!!

After bath time we helped with decorating the tree. I watched, mostly. It is pretty!

I helped Mommy finish putting the ornaments on. She told me where they were from or who made them. Some of them are very old, and some very pretty.

This is an example of my work--three ornaments on one branch.

Our Christmas tree! We read a few stories down here before going to bed, and then looked at it with all the other lights off. We think it is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment