
On Thursday Adam was 3 years old! We decided to wake him up by singing and bringing him a muffin with candles on it.

At first I was really scared to see a real fire come into my room. I cried and cried.

So we all helped blow out the candles, and made mental notes IN BOLD for next year.

We did Round Two in the kitchen, after I had woken up a bit. It was fun (and still a challenge to figure of the physics of it all) to blow the candles out this time.

Yay for birthdays! This muffin was SO SWEET that I only ate a bit of it before I was full! I also brought juice pouches and granola bars to my class for a special snack on my birthday (but Mommy forgot the camera).

After school we opened a few presents and cards that had come in the mail. Theo wanted to help me, but I wanted to do it myself.

Stickers! Then for supper we had pancakes, which were yummy. Then I had to wait until Saturday for my birthday party...
Happy Birthday Adam. As soon as I pick the right gift for you it will come in the mail. Ya, for late birthday gifts!!
ReplyDelete