Thursday, September 9, 2010

I'm a Preschooler Now!

All smiles on my way to my first day of preschool!


After a strap adjustment...that's better.

The line-up of others heading in to school. I guess we'll either want to be early to beat the rush, or bike, or grin and bear it. At least this year we don't have to wait in the car line at Theo's school every day after school, as he and his buddy Aaron are walking to and from school together. This is a great development! Today he was telling us the names they had given to the different alleys they go through (Dog Poop Alley, Sword Alley, and Cutie Doggie Alley, I think it was). So glad to have a neighborhood school so close to home. But I digress...

Out you go! After the day at school, Adam said he hadn't made friends yet and that he wasn't used to school yet. He was a bit more subdued than we anticipated, but knowing the school and teachers and curriculum, we're sure he'll be loving it soon!

1 comment: