Sunday, October 10, 2010

Adam's Updates

I am learning and doing all kinds of things these days.

One day I sat down and started practicing my "M"s. Then, with Mommy's help, I moved on to

a whole sheet of "MOM"s. I like my afternoon letter classes at preschool.

Picnic with Mommy's and my friends at the Calendar Gardens.


One of my very favorite things these days is helping in the kitchen. Mommy and I usually make granola together on Thursdays, when we're home together.

This is a breakfast that Theo made all on his own--he is a good helper, too, a lot of the time.

My friend Luke and I were playing a very imaginative game about living and dying and trees, and this was the "die place"...

...but we came back to life again pretty soon. We always find lots of fun things to do together.

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't it make your heart melt when you see your boy write MOM? I remember the 1st time Braylon did that & how I felt!

    ReplyDelete