Sunday, October 10, 2010

And...Ira at 3 Months!

So I guess we haven't updated since last month? Lots has been going on (you can see more in the next/above posts).

I am 3 months old!

I like to smile and have been giggling more often, too.

I'm getting more control over my hands, and enjoying playing with toys a bit more.



Thanks, Becca and Tucker, for this great hand-me-down! Now I'm just like Adam.

Somewhere deep below gumline the teeth are beginning to make themselves known by their fountains of drool!



Let me out of here--I'm not ready for a highchair yet! But oh, so close. In these last days we keep experimenting with the backpack and the Bumbo chair...but we'll leave the highchair alone for a few weeks yet.

But we can't end on that sour note!

Fourth month, here we come!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 3 months, Ira! It was great to finally get to meet & see you! Altho you wouldn't remember becuz you were sleeping!

    ReplyDelete