Friday, May 13, 2011

Ira's 10 Months Old


I don't crawl yet (!), but I am getting better and better at getting into anything and everything.





Someone's got to mix things up around here.

Now where did I put that jelly roll pan again?

As one of Mommy's friends said recently, standing up is like a party for my legs! I have not yet fully pulled myself up on anything, and I have had some ouchie falls, but generally if you stand me up against something I'm good to go for a few minutes at least.


I've gotten the boogie-woogies lately when I hear music. I often look up when a musical interlude comes between stories on NPR.


Fun to have brothers to teach me good games like this.


The newest new skill could use some refinement.

1 comment:

  1. Cutest blog entry ever!! Those videos are so great!!

    ReplyDelete