Saturday, October 25, 2008

Kindergarten

About a month ago we had an Open House at my school. You can see Mrs. Young, my teacher, across the circle from me. We sang some songs for our families. Mrs. Young loves to teach us new songs.

This is the kitchen song, where we use kitchen stuff to keep the beat. My favorites are the pots and pans...

Then we had some free play time, and Adam and I played with blocks.

This is my desk. I'm in the blue triangle group. Mommy has come in to volunteer in the classroom a few times, and that's fun. I like going to school. Our teacher got really sick this month, but now she's feeling better and is back with us.

This was my first school picture. Mommy and Daddy are going to have me take it again, because I never smile like this, biting my lip! We'll see how the second round goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment