Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas in Iowa

When we got to Iowa in the late afternoon it was stocking time again! Thanks, Grandma Charlene! The singing toothbrushes are big hits.

After Morgan and Adrienne woke up from their naps, we opened presents. Littlest goes first, and it was hard to wait.

The most thrilling moment (for me) was when I got a big set of Legos!

Tommy and Vince helped me put the big helicopter and rescue boat together. Later that week I went to their house to play with their Legos.

The Rhodes cousins are still a pretty wiggly bunch.

I got a marble roller that you can make a bunch of different ways, and Daddy played with it as much as I did (or more?).

Of course, playing with Tommy took up a good part of the evening.

Christmas Supper by real candlelight!

This is later in the week, when Tommy and Vince were at Grandma and Grandpa's and read to us before bedtime.

We are so luck to have such nice older cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment