So fun to have Grandma Jan visit. As always, we read; also, Grandma and Mommy went shopping, and we went to church, where Mommy preached, and we ate yummy food (although we were not feeling too well, and didn't eat super well).
The Big Adventure of the visit was a little sledding excursion to Abshire Park. Here are our game faces.

Plus one I-am-not-making-a-game-face-because-I-am-grumpy face. The real game face was deleted and lost for all time. And I quote, M to H: You're wasting film.
When we arrived at the park, just 10 minutes from home, I was raring to race up the hill!
Adam was a trouper, walking up the hill two times all on his own two feet. There was no one there (two kids came after we did, but their mother stayed in the car) on this sunny, no-school day. Because it was about 15 degrees out, with a windchill around 0, maybe?
The Mommy-Adam-mobile is on the runway.
Grandma and Theo's turn.Theo and Daddy hit the steep hillside, after a pause for the papparazzi.
We brought the Bilibos, but they turned out to be too round on the hard packed snow (which was good for the runner sled). Still, Daddy did his best. Or was he just trying to demonstrate that they didn't work?
Daddy got this far on two Bilibos, but not very fast.
Cold, cold, cold. I checked out after about 10 minutes.
When we got home, Grandma Jan made an Alphabet Garden in our back yard. Can you see what letter she is doing here?
J is for Jan...
...and A is for Adam!
No comments:
Post a Comment