Saturday, November 7, 2009

Fall Leaves and Halloween

Yay fall! Things to move and pile and jump in!





For Halloween, another fall favorite, I was a rock star. I started out just wanting to be a drummer (well, first I was going to be "Lightning Man," my own super hero...), but with all these cool duds in the dress-up chest, I had to go a bit wild! I was actually wearing the t-shirt all day, since it's one of my favorites, as you can see by all the stains it has by now...

I had planned to be a drummer boy, but at the last minute decided on being a cat. So this costume (it used to be a mouse...) worked just fine, and Mommy made me a nose and whiskers from pipe cleaners (they lasted about half of the 30-minute walk around our neighborhood--I said "They're in my way!").

No comments:

Post a Comment