On the morning of my birthday we had a yummy caramel roll breakfast and walked around our block surveying the damage from the storm. We also stopped in at the newly refurbished Swan Park--check out the brickwork and the roses!
We then headed to Mishawaka, where we visited a cool toy shop, and then had lunch at an Indian buffet.
The highlight was the bungee trampolines at the UP Mall. Both Adam and Theo had a turn, and it was quite a thrill.
Adam: I'm next!!! When I got on, I said that I had changed my mind, but the operator convinced me to try a few low jumps, and it was so great!The day ended with some time in Barnes and Noble, and ice cream on the way home...it was a good birthday. Now we're hoping for another kind of a birth day SOON!
No comments:
Post a Comment