Thursday, September 6, 2007

First Day of Preschool

On the morning of my first day of preschool there were six morning glories on our trellis! The most we've ever had blooming on one day before was two.

I was ready to go! I chose my own outfit, and no, I wasn't too hot.

Since my preschool is only a few blocks away, I scooted there. Mommy and Adam came, too. The line of cars ahead of me in the street are parents waiting to drop off their preschoolers. On Friday Mommy will drop me off, too!

This is my class. When we get to school, we sit on our name in the circle and look at books. Our names are on blue jays because our class is the Blue Jays. We sang songs and read books and played with toys and played outside and had a snack. Miss Martha is my teacher, and I like her. I am looking forward to my next day on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment