
Grandma Jan has been here for a few days, and the first day she came she told us that she had a surprise for us! It was a Christmas present, and we were going to go get ice cream in it! I was very excited!

We went to Grandma Jan's car, and there were some wheels and a big handle and...it was a red wagon! We got it right out, and put the red sides up. Isn't it cool?



We rode to The Chief in the red wagon, and it was sure crowded there! We had to wait for in line for a looooong time. That was hard to do.


The other bad thing was that I spilled my strawberry ice cream cone on the ground. I was very upset, but then Mommy and Daddy just helped me scrape off the dirty parts and I ate most of it after all. They said I should be more careful with my ice cream, but it just slipped!

On the ride home in the dark, we tried all sorts of different ways to ride in the wagon! Adam was tired and he liked to lie down.


Thanks, Grandma Jan! We had a great first red wagon ride!
No comments:
Post a Comment