Friday, September 14, 2007

Plain Old Every Day Stuff

It has been chilly lately, and today Mommy wrapped me up in my new comforter for my nap. It is so warm and cushy that I called it a pillow.

I am still into Legos. I discovered that the head come off the little guys, and I made huge stacks of heads and put heads on vehicles until Mommy told me that I might lose them if I didn't keep them with the bodies. No pictures of that, though.

This is my latest creation. Cool, huh?

This is my friend Daniel. He is in my class at preschool, and we play together every preschool day, and we have play dates on some of the other days, too. He just moved to Goshen from Pennsylvania. Today he was riding home to his house with his mom on a little bike that attaches to the big bike, and Adam and I were in our wagon, and we shouted "Bye bye" to each other loud for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment