
Sometimes we don't do much of anything, just sit around home and look at our bellybuttons...and I like that! It's fun just to be at home.

Yep! And the fainting couch is a big part of that. We make houses and ships and wagons and slides and trampolines and everything from the cushions!

Sometimes we are very happy...

...but sometimes we get on each other's nerves.

And the best times we make each other laugh and laugh and laugh!

The other day I made a sculpture of myself with blocks. The blue blocks are my ears.

The front porch is fun, too.

Peekaboo!

Adam loves to ride on the swing these days, and I can give him a nice push. What I really want to do is ride with him, but whenever I get on he shakes his head and says "No, no!" And Mom makes me get off.
No comments:
Post a Comment