
This is how my hair used to look. Mommy and Daddy liked it, so I was allowed to be shaggy for quite a while.

We could make fun shapes with my long hair in the tub. We love the bath mirrors from Christina and Susan.


But today they took me to Miller's Barber Shop and had my locks trimmed. This picture shows me pretty calm, but I did get rather scared and loud later on. But no matter how loud I said "Ouchie" and "All done" they just kept snipping and shaving. By the end Mommy and I were very very hairy.

Here's my new "big boy" look! I like to see what's going on inside the piano, so I told Mommy, "Open? Open?"

My latest greatest phrases are "Oh yeah" and "Oh man." I'm sure you'll want to say both when you see my new do!
"whats that eating doing? I love Theo."
ReplyDelete