
The other day Daddy drew this picture of me--see how well I fit into it? The picture below it is my own picture of me.


This week we discovered "Peep and the Big Wide World." And I'm really into Peep now. It's a cartoon, and between the cartoon parts are little videos about kids doing fun stuff like playing with mirrors or making contraptions out of junk. After we saw that Mommy got stuff from recycling and tape and rubber bands and we made some cool stuff:

Can you tell what this is? It's a person, a mad person, wearing earmuffs. Then his face fell off and I drew a new face on the jar (look at the next picture. That face is a puzzled face. And can you tell what he is standing next to? That's right, a windmill! We wanted to make a tractor, too, but Daddy came home and then we did other stuff. If we ever
get around to making the tractor we'll take a picture and post it.
No comments:
Post a Comment