Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Fun and Games

We've been playing lots and lots of fun games lately. Here we were building something on the landing...

...but we usually start the day by building a house out of the fainting couch cushions.

We often play "Mary and Laura" or "Farmer Boy" in these houses.

Here's a different kind of house, made with chairs, comforters and the cardboard from the fainting couch. It's perfect for a covered wagon...


It also has space for a pig pen.

The other day I played "Filling the Ice House" with my Legos. The long wagon is attached to the hauler, and the white pile is a stack of ice chunks. You can see the ice cutter there, too.

This is the ice cutter, and you can see all the cool tools attached to it.

Here's a guy selling the ice after we collected it all.

And I am still pretty happy to play Play-Doh anytime.

1 comment:

  1. "where's Theo and Adam? I love Theo. I want to dancing when Theo's playn'."

    ReplyDelete