Wednesday, August 15, 2007

What's been going on

Adam: Lately I like to play with Play-Doh. I call it doh-doh, and I can usually convince the others to play, too.


Theo: One morning I woke up, got myself dressed, and read books in my chair in my room. Cozy! The turtle neck got a bit warm later in the day, but it was perfect for the morning. You can't really see it, but I put on some shorts that Adam wore the day before (they hadn't quite made it into the laundry basket, I guess).


We went to Iowa this past weekend. Daddy had a class reunion, and we had fun running around his old school while he talked with his old friends. And we played with the marble roller and ate yummy pancakes at Grandma (Mama) and Grandpa's (Bappa) house. But the two car rides were so long for such a short visit!

We like to zoom around on the racecar shopping carts ar Kroger!

No comments:

Post a Comment