Monday, August 27, 2007

Bye Bye Sisters

Christina left us for her second year at Purdue a few days after they arrived in Goshen. This is her fourth "Off-to-School" picture on our porch.

This is Christina's new room! She let me jump on her bed, which was the most fun ever. I usually get in trouble for that.

Mommy didn't come to Purdue with us, because she was working on her sermon for the next day.

Then a week later we took Susan to Notre Dame to start her new year. She is pretty close by, so I hope we'll see her sometimes.

Her room is kind of tiny (Mommy says it has character), but it's right in the middle of the big campus, which is kind of like a park. No playground, but a huge golden dome (and we went in that building and saw the inside of the dome) and a big fountain! I don't like to smile for pictures these days, and this was no exception, but somehow I did manage a bit of a smile. The other person in the picture is Sae Jin, Susan's friend, who moved her stuff in her family's minivan. Bye-bye Christina and Susan! Come and visit us again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment