
On the farm I got sooooo hungry from all the activity. One evening as we waited for the milker and hauler to come in for supper I took my plate and fork and spoon from the dining room and sat down with them on the kitchen floor. Mommy missed that Kodak moment, but she did catch me almost ready to eat my cutlery. Luckily Grandpa and Daddy came in a moment later.

This stuff is straw. It is scratchy and tickly. Daddy and Vince (and Tommy sometimes) were putting it into the barn.

When the elevator was going we had to sit still and watch. Not too hard to sit still with such a show!

There were two or three little tiny kitties ("Mao") in this little crawl space.

The calf sucked my finger! That felt really funny!

I caught fireflies a couple of nights. That meant I got to stay up late and read until it was almost dark. We are reading the "Mary and Laura" books, which all of us love (except Adam's too little to understand).
No comments:
Post a Comment