This week my class had its Spring Program. Like most things, I was excited about it sometimes and not at other times. But it was fun to dress up and be with my friends on the big stage. Here you can see some of the many things I did during the 45-minute program.We sang lots of the songs we learned this year. Sometimes I did the motions, but often I just listened and looked at my friends.





My friend Daniel and I were in this little play! This was my favorite part of the program.
This is called "Five Spring Flowers." I was a rain cloud, and I wiggled my cardboard cloud around to make a sound like thunder.
This is my whole class. Most mornings when I wake up I ask my Mommy if it is a school day or not, and often if she says no, I am disappointed, and if she says yes, I am also disappointed. But I do like to scoot over there on my scooter, and be with my friends. I will miss them next year (except for a couple who will be at my new school).
No comments:
Post a Comment