Saturday, May 17, 2008

What's Been Going On

I made a grass head at preschool. Every few weeks I get to cut the hair!

I made this contraption from ALL of my Tinker Toys! It is something you can use to see Mars, but that's just pretend.

I like to touch and play with Theo's stuff. But that makes him mad, especially when it is something he made himself. So we have to keep working at that...he set up some cones to help me remember.

We took a wagon ride to the Farmers Market to buy plants for our garden. We got tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini, watermelon, and some flowers. Our garden is planted now, but it is hard to wait for the seeds to come up and the plants to get bigger.


While Mommy looked at plants, we watched this guy singing. We loved to push the button again and again! Can you see Theo's finger ready to start him again as soon as stops?

Grandma Charlene is in town! She is staying with Adrienne and Morgan, so went to visit them the other day. Mommy and Sara did some errands while the older cousins played. After we played inside and outside and had some snacks, Grandma read us some stories!

Adam and Morgan liked to play sometimes while I read with Grandma. We were planning to get together again Friday, but I was sick. One time I threw up when Mommy and Adam were there with me, and the next morning when Adam saw the bucket I had used, he said, "Theo ate watermelon and he drop up in there." It was actually regular melon, and it was all I had for lunch, so you can see that I was feeling pretty yucky. But by Saturday I felt better, and so we played together at a park in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment