We had a great time together reorganizing his room, taking apart and putting away the crib.
But once the reality of the changes set in, Adam began to feel rather different. Over the next couple of sleepings (naps and night) he has progressively cried for his crib less. He has only asked for his paci (which "disappeared" during the change to a big boy bed) at the first nap time, and then again this morning (two days later), after sleeping fine all night without it, and going to sleep without asking for it and without crying.

A few quotes from this process: "I'm not a big boy. I'm a wittle boy. I want my cwib." Also, last night, "I didn't gwow up."One more exchange to report, for last week or so:
A: Do you have a baby in your bewwy?
H: Yes.
A: I don't have a baby in my bewwy.
H: No.
Pause.
A: Could you put it in my bewwy?
No comments:
Post a Comment