Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Fun Weekend

Grandma Jan came out to see us this weekend. We had lots of fun even though it wasn't a very long time for her to be here. When we were out in the backyard we found a bright green beetle that was very shiny, and that's what we're looking at here.

Saturday evening we went to Jonathan and Terri's for swimming and supper.


I did some "bobs" like in swimming lessons, where I get my head underwater, and I liked the torpedo toys.

Terri drew our shapes on the sidewalk while the others talked. We also played with the scooter, balls, were in and out of the pool, and played in Morgan and Adrienne's play set next door.

Sunday afternoon after Grandma Jan left, Candace and Phil came! We had so much (unphotographed) fun with them. They played with us so much that it was hard to let them go on Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment