Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Swim Lessons

This summer Daddy is taking us to the pool a lot. I have swimming lessons, and Adam plays in the wading pool. This is my swimming class. The teachers are John and Colleen.

Here John is helping me practice floating.

This is where we do bobs, and John tells us stuff we need to know.

The day Mommy came and took these pictures, my class all went to the big water slides after the lesson. I went down, and you can see my splash in the water in this picture. But it was way too scary. I'm never going down it again!

This is the little wading pool. I like to play with the kids here. This day it was rainy so there was only one other little girl, but we copied each other and took turns on the riding whale.


Swim lessons are great! I might do the next session, too, in the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment