Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Soccer

Theo here. Last night I began my soccer career! These are my three coaches (I think there were 4 at one point in the evening). They seem to be high schoolers? They are nice, but I do not know their names. Mommy says one's name is Carla.

Warm ups.

My friend Isaac is on my team, and another friend from way back in CCYC days, Tyler. They both go to my school.


My biggest fans.

Action shot!


We won our first mini-scrimmage, but when I talked about that pretty happily to the mother of a friend on the other team, Mommy said that we don't talk like that. Hmm...guess there are lots of things to learn about this business of playing sports.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how cute...I signed Braylon up for swimming lessons for this summer. It's my 1st thing I signed him up for...I can't believe he's old enough to start partaking in some organizations. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete