Saturday, August 27, 2011

Back to School

Ready for the Back-to School picnic the night before. Adam is still more of a scooter guy than a biker. Maybe next summer he'll kick the rattly training wheels.

Third grade, different classes after 2 years together, but still best buds and co-commuters. They have biking privileges this year.

"Wait a minute--when do I get to go to school?" I have been meaning to get a happy pic of Ira and Beth, but he generally is sad when we leave, and sleeping when we get home. He has gotten much happier to see Beth, though.

Ready for kindergarten! And we have been having such lovely fall weather, cool in the mornings.

Kindergarten line...

And third grade line! Two friends from Mrs. Schwartz' class, and Theo.

Ira and I have been enjoying Mondays and Fridays together. Super-long walks, errands, some baking and visiting. Sometimes he chills out in a chair and reads, but he most often wants to get in on what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment