Sunday, April 27, 2008

April 26, 2008

These are the 5 friends that came to my 5th birthday party. From left to right: Rohan, ME, Cameron, Nathan, Aaron, and Daniel. I was so excited to have them come over! We ran around a while, and then did a dancing game. It was pretty wild!

Then Mom read us a book, so we had a bit of a quieter time.

After the book, I got to open one present, which was a balloon pump and some big, huge, long rocket balloons! That was so cool! Daddy helped us blow them up, then we let them go--and a lot of them landed in trees or hedges...

Then we had lunch, which was another quieter time, for a little while.

After lunch we "cracked" the pinata (Adam's phrase). That was super fun! First we each got one hit, then two hits, and so on. It was in the end of the four-hit round that the pinata finally broke. By the way, we bought this pinata, instead of making it. It looks like a big star, with Spiderman on the sides. I want to make a pinata as a project this summer.

We all had to wait in line on the other side of the lawn. It was HARD to wait!


After the pinata we had the snake cake and ice cream! It was a fun party, although I was a little tired out when it was all over. I took a nice rest in the afternoon before the next festivities.

In the afternoon, Grandma and Grandpa came over and played with us outside. They came all the way from Iowa for my birthday! Then Sara and Dave and our cousins came over in the evening for presents and supper. I loved all my presents!

Morgan liked the cake and ice cream she had after the pancake supper! I was down from the table playing with my new toys--I had enough cake already that day.

Grandpa Dale and I made this super-cool structure. It's a windmill! Tinker Toys are great, but you have to watch out not to poke yourself in the eye! I had a tiny accident like that, but it wasn't too bad. Anyway, my birthday was so great! Thank you, everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment