Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Wagon and the Park

Grandma borrowed a red wagon from her friends, and we used it almost every day. There were many ways to ride/pull it. Ollie and I both liked to pull it...

But sometimes it went in the wrong direction. Good catch, Grandma Jan! Here we're giving Adam a ride, but he usually rode in the stroller.

Ollie in front, me in back, with the front and back sides off.

I liked this ladder, and the bouncy ground of the Musser Park playground. We went there three or four times. Once we also visited the museum in the park, where there was a Maurice Sendak exhibit. The best part was a slide you could go down into a plastic pool filled with "Chicken Soup and Rice"--Styrofoam rice, rubber chickens, and stuffed soft carrots!

Ada seemed to like the sunshine...

and she even got a slide ride on Ollie's lap!

My favorite was the twisty slide, which you can see in the video below. I would slide down and then run around through the play structure to slide down again right away. I also liked to hang onto these handles above the little slides, and pick up my feet as high as I could.


I really like to do whatever Theo does, as you can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment