Saturday, April 19, 2008

Spring Break in Lancaster, PA

We took a lot of walks around Lancaster on Spring Break, always beginning on Grandma's cool front steps.

One place we always visit is Grandpa Mark's bench. Grandma brought some snacks, and we ran down the hill and took a nature hike. There are lots of flowers there now.

Isn't Ada a sweetie? I told Mommy that sometimes when I look at Ada I almost cry because she is so sweet. I loved to give her kisses.

Holding hands!

Another special guest at Grandma Jan's was Ginger, Ollie's cat. I loved to find her and try to get close to her. I learned petty soon that she would run if I ran at her. But sometimes I forgot anyway...

When I did have a chance to pet her...happiness!

Reading with Grandma Jan is always a highlight at her house. We had bedtime reading all together, with Adam going up to bed first, then Ollie after a while, then me last! Maybe Ada will join us next time.

In the end, we had to say goodbye to Ollie. It was sad. He lives in Portland now, and we want to visit him there someday.

Ollie ran back to his Mama, and Ada was waving to us!

Not a practical joke--this is where I wanted the pillows!

On the way home we got to visit our "cousins" in Cleveland. They are moving, too! How come everybody is moving these days?



One more look into cousin time. As you can see, we were all pretty much into Legos, although some times we shared (and listened) better than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment