Friday, April 25, 2008

Theo's Birthday at Preschool

On Wednesday, we celebrated my birthday at school. I got to be the line leader on that day!

I also helped set up the special snack. Mommy made chocolate chip cookies, and strawberry smoothies. Adam helped, too, as the video shows.




Our birthday is the ONE TIME in the year that we can stand on this counter, to put our name on the birthday cake for that month.

Miss Martha lit the candles on the pretend birthday cake...

And I blew them out! It was a fun snack time.

After snack I chose a book and Miss Martha read to me, and a bunch of the other kids in my class.

Miss Martha held me in her lap, and we talked about how I am growing up. Adam wanted to talk, too, so he came right up and joined in. We also showed some pictures of me when I was little. The kids didn't think it looked like me, but the teachers did.

Adam liked to join right in--here he's sitting with us in circle time! But he's not sitting criss-cross applesauce!

We made kites in craft time, and played together with blocks and stuff in play time.

For the last circle time, Adam sat/lay down in a beanbag chair next to Mommy.

I was the wind and Mei Ling was the sun in our story.

Before going home, we ran around with our kites outside (you can see that in the next video). Adam liked sitting in the train that he always sees when we come pick Theo up.

1 comment: