
On Tuesday night we went to Chandler Elementary School, where Daddy works, for my Kindergarten Blast-off. I am pretty sure that I don't want to go to kindergarten and sit around and work all day, so I didn't want to go to the Blast-off, either. Mommy and Daddy have been telling me that I will like kindergarten, and it's not about sitting around all day, but I am still unconvinced. If you look closely in the picture, you will see my feelings expressed on my face. But I am wearing one of my cool new tank tops, and so I like that.

When we got to school, there weren't other kids there that I knew. But I was surprised at all the fun stuff in the classrooms. They each had a big round rug for circle time and storytime. I hopped around the number circle.

In the end, I let Mommy take a picture of me in "Teddy"s desk. We don't know who he is, but my name can be Teddy, too! Maybe school won't be so bad...

One way that I am showing that I am ready for kindergarten is by helping out around the house. I dumped all the laundry in this big pile, then Adam and I played in it for a while. I am getting to be a good helper!
No comments:
Post a Comment