Friday, September 5, 2008

School and the Pool

One day, after Theo started school but before I did, Mommy and I played with blocks. When she asked me what the name of the sailor was, I thought a little bit and said, "Eldon." That's the name of Daddy's Grandpa Eldon.

On Tuesday, both Theo and I went off to school. I had my backpack, just like him.

"I'm weddy to go-oh"...although it's kind of early to get up every morning...

And the trailer is a bit of a tight fit...

But I like my classmates and teachers, and snack time and crafts and everything! Walnut Hill is fun!

Look at this cool contraption! We climb up on it every day on our way out of the building.

This week it has been HOT HOT HOT. So after school we cooled off in the pool. This was my "crawling board."

We did experiments with the readily available garden produce. Our results: cucumbers float, tomatoes sink, and red cherry tomatoes sink but green ones float!

No comments:

Post a Comment